Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
Untitled.
Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 10:50 PM
Right?
Today is such a bad day. I really don't know what to say or what to feel. I said i wouldn't cry. I managed to hold it in during that dreadful 3 hours. By sleeping. But tears started to fall after i went into class. I know i don't deserve it. I shouldn't be crying, I should have saw it coming. Even though i studied the hardest I've ever did, it could have been much more. I don't deserve to cry. I deserved what i got. Still I'm disappointed that all the effort I've put in to end up as the same as when I didn't bother. It only goes to show how hopeless and pathetic i am.
I really wish i could disappear from the surface of the earth. I really don't see the point of my existence.
You asked me where my fighting spirit and motivation went. They're... Gone. And i don't see them intending to come back. Math 1 is tomorrow its 10.40pm now and i'm unprepared. Honestly, i feel like giving up. I really hate disappointing people, but I've been committing them so much. I'm starting to hate myself, hate my lack of discipline, everything. I'm sorry I've been a disappointment again. Your hopes aren't even high. And i still failed you. I'm sorry.