Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
No one knows yourself better than you do.
Monday, September 20, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
Hello! I'm finally here to update this super duper dead blog~ Oh gosh i don't know where to blog from >< Okay i shall start from teacher's day~
Yep started off that day with aces, nothing much as usual. After that proceeded to amphi for teacher's day celebration but i fell asleep because it took so long to start. Class party afterwards.
After that was the exams. Then holidays. Went to nurul's other place to study, wasn't productive. Ending up sleeping and taking photos more than studying >< My hair was mad that day :O
Soon the holidays came to an end and its Hari Raya~ Nurul invited us to her house~
Exams finally arrived and its was a nightmarish week. After exams went over to Stacy's place for a swim and movie :D
More photos on facebook~ Not sure if you all can see but meh. (x
Okay so this time round the papers are really bad. Honestly, i don't even know why i studied that hard for. Even though this is the exam that I've studied the hardest for, I know i could have studied even harder, earlier and make more use of my time. I don't even need to see the results I already know how I'll do. Definitely not well. Sometimes i really wonder if I should even be here at all, how the heck did i manage to survive. Worse still, i sacrificed my better subject's time for my worse ones and it turned out even worse than usual. But oh well its over and there isn't much point pondering over it. I shall accept it and move on. Whether the results will be good or not.