*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





I don't understand how even though you know something is best for you, it still hurts the same.
Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 2:45 AM

Hi people my life haven't been very great and i shall keep them to myself.

Yep, so i have been staying in school till quite late because i'm stupid and pretty nothing much have been happening. Thats why i don't know why i'm here since there isn't anything much to blog about. I realised i've been blogging very negative stuffs lately. I should stop that.

Okay anyway, xiao dui lost by 7 today while da dui lost by 1. Its okay qunyan!
What matters the most is not the outcome, not that it isn't important but what i think is most important is the process of training for this milo/youth cup. The number of days and hours we spent together training hard. All the tears, the joys, the fears, the exhaustion. We went through it all together. So da dui cheer up k! As for xiao dui, i'm really really glad to be able to join this team and meet you all. I enjoyed all the times we spent together. Lets all stay close even after this sunday k! Love you all loads ttm! :D

Heee i shall stop here xD

Y Gone.