Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
How i wish time stopped before those words were out of your mouth.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010 @ 9:21 PM
Hello, its been a while since I've updated my blog properly. I don't think this one will be a proper one though :/ I'm very tired so I will make this post a short one. ><
Anw, good job to both team qunyan(s)! We made it to the semi-finals! (: Goodluck and jiayou alrights! We can do it :D :D :D
Tomorrow is bio and chinese, :/
I will sleep early tonight.
I must sleep early tonight.
Told ya this post won't be a proper one. ><
Anw, pictures:
I like webcamming and i hate relying on salonpas ):