*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Go for the happy endings, because life doesn't have any sequels.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 1:23 AM

Birthday ^^

I gotta go sleep soon so this will be a short post. (:
Won the previous game! Didn't play well, i gotta improve. But my team did so well done qunyan! :D Training tomorrow night, 加油!:D Stayed at SBC watched 2 games before heading back to yew tee for dinner. Heh thanks Mich Cat and your brother(s) for coming down to support! (:

I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work. I need to start doing work.
Someone please help me with this. ):

Okay I'm off to dreamland, goodnight (:

Y Gone.