Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
It hurts to look inside my handbook.
Monday, May 3, 2010 @ 12:07 AM
Maybe i should clear this up a little. You all might think that i'm not being understanding to him or whatever else. Its okay, go ahead and think that way.
I know that he is under alot of stress now, having to juggle cca, studies, class stuffs and of course me. And i know he is trying very hard to balance. I do trust that he'll be able to do so. That is until when he told me, that he is confused about me and something along the line of not feeling like talking to me. Maybe i heard wrong i don't know. I felt that maybe i'm adding to his stress which is why i told him that he is no confusion about his feelings, it is either he has or he don't. I was hoping so hard he'll say that he still do. But he told me he don't. Thats when i realised that i am adding on to his workload. Which is also why i agreed to end this relationship. So that he'll have lesser things to worry about. And hopefully, he will be less stressed. I could have held on and not agree to ending this relationship. But since he doesn't feel for me anymore and i'm adding on to his troubles why not end this relationship. And i hope he'll be happier since now he have lesser things to juggle.
I'm not saying that i'm understanding. All i want is to lessen his stress. It hurts me more that he is so stressed out all the time than when he ignores me.
-
Goodluck for your dancenight. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Oh and sleep earlier too k, Ccw please make sure he sleeps.
Thanks.
Y Gone.
Sorry if the above post doesn't make sense, my thoughts aren't exactly coherent now.