Happy birthday my dear Meiyi! ♥
This is the third year that I've known you, even though we have drifted apart on and off i'm very glad that we still ended up as best friends. Thank you for being there when i needed you. Thank you for being my friend, my best friend. I'm not very good with words, as you know hehe so i shall end here. I hope you enjoyed your day even though you had dance and i hope you loved the oreo cake we bought for you. Its okay to gain weight on your birthday! :D
Love you ttm. ♥
-
Happy (belated) birthday my dear Jinghan! ♥
Haha i still think its funny how we got close to each other so quickly. But nonetheless, i'm still very glad that we became friends. Thanks for being there when i needed you. Thanks for tutoring me bio or giving me a crash course on it even though i still disappointed you. -Sorry- I'm sure we will continue to be good/best friends for the years to come and I'm sure by the age of idk what when i'm old we'll still be best friends. I hope you liked our present! :D
Love you ttm too!♥
-
Haha aw man i realised i have so many wonderful friends. Love you all. (:
Y Gone.