*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





We fell in love.
Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 4:15 PM

I want to be a memory worth remembering.

Alright here is the post that i promised. Heh sorry it wasn't as soon as i though it would be. I'm just lazy. >< Haha. This week have been, messy. Happy, sad, frustrated, annoyed, disappointed, crazy, love, insecure, longing, stressed, tired and many more. How can it be that i've experienced all these in just a week? I must be going nuts. Got back a few of my papers. Sorry I've been a disappointment again.

ORA yesterday, boring. Maybe it's because i didn't help out at the stall as i used to. I just bought a flower and attempted to get some people to buy. Some in the end forgot to buy. Spent alot of time in class. It was tiring. But still i went out with bee, stood for 3 hours. Had to drag 2 sore legs around to causeway after that. But it was worth it. (: Haha sorry this is a super summarized post i'm lazy to go into the details.

Ugh i'm annoyed now i shall end here.

Y Gone.