*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





I'm so scared, but i won't show it.
Monday, March 8, 2010 @ 11:02 PM


Haha i know i know i look funny in the above picture but meh, me no care. :D Alright i know i have been neglecting this blog, but every time i open to post i either get distracted or i end up forgetting that i wanted to post. >< K so i'm here now, posting. Haha.

Okay let me see what do i have, nothing much. I missed SLI so nothing to post about that. Uhm, then Founder's day and then slacked around with Nurul, Ong, Zhiru, Steph, Sarah and Yan Ping before tuition. I'm seriously very lazy to elaborate but i feel that this year's Founder's day was carried out in a super light-hearted mood but i feel that its abit too light-hearted shrugs. But i enjoyed it la k.
K photos nao! Nicer ones here as usual and unglam ones on FB! :D



 Hehe, xD



Haha k thats about it amg i have so little to post. My life so boring. D:

Ohoh come and support me/my team on our zonal finals! Wednesday, 1pm at Delta Sports Hall  if you're free k! Lovelove, so who's going! Tag! :D

Y Gone.

I'm looking forward to the strike of midnight; 6.