*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





I'm through with playing by someone else's rules, it's time to defy gravity.
Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 4:03 AM

I'm through accepting limits, cause someone says there's so.

Haha i know i've been neglecting this blog, thats why i'm here. Didn't felt like blogging the previous few weeks. Opps. (x Okay since last week was chinese new year i shall wish everybody a happy lunar new year, hope everyone enjoyed their loooong weekend. Happy valentines/friendship day too. Hehe.

Okay so my weekends were spent in Malaysia, no pictures at all. Hehe. I don't think i have much to blog about that because i was almost rotting in there, should've brought something in. Ohwell. Now to the happy part, before we went in a few days ago, decorated my home! Hehe. Super cute k.




My parent's room door. Cute aye? :D



Our rooooom! Hehe i love this so much uh! It's uber cute la. :DD



Our living room decor, as well as the word "吉" arranged by us using red packets!

Hahah and on a random note, new carpet arrived and this is my awesome daddy being silly. I bet your dads are no way like that. (: Hehe.

[ Edited./ okay Anna thinks this is too private so hoho, no photo. -shrugs. (x ]

A few photos of Anna and me! I know some cannot see my face but i think its cute la k!






Ending off with Anna being retarded with her (puppet) sock and my MA (Mini Antoinette).
Goodnight everyone!
Psst, it is currently 4am now. O:

Satisfied, Nurul? -inserts biantai face (;

Y Gone.