*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





If nothing lasts forever, let's be nothing.
Sunday, February 7, 2010 @ 12:24 AM

Hi. This week have been passing relatively slow, i was like dying for the weekends already. :/ Alright so nothing much happened this week i think. Yeah so i shall skip posting about them okays? Okay. :D Hahah k so today is Mr Mizar's wedding! (:

I'll just upload the photos k. Lazy to elaborate, my first time going for a malay wedding. New experience. Yay! ^^


Ending off with a class photo. (:
More unglam ones are on facebook.
And yes, that is a bandage. I'll post about that some other time. Tired now.

Y Gone.