*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





I never stopped loving you. I just stopped showing it.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 9:32 PM

Oh gosh it's only the second day of school and I'm on the verge of collapsing already. Imagine having killer headaches every night continuously for 3 nights. Yep, I'm currently going through one now. Amg, i just wanna climb onto my bed with my blanket and my bolster and my pillow and dolphin and you haha that will prolly not happen AND SLEEP. Till forever arrives.

K so yesterday was the first day of school, pretty slack. Talks and introducing stuffs. Nothing much. After that went for lunch with Joey and Jinghan at plaza sing. CC after that and then headed home. It was supposed to be a happy ending for me climbing into bed sleeping peacefully at night since it's the first day of school and get my beauty sleep. NO. I bth already so i napped in the afternoon. Tried sleeping my headache away. From about 6 to 8. And guess what! IT DIDN'T WORK. Amg i totally didn't want to get out of bed for dinner as well as shower, but i had to. So there. K maybe not, i skipped dinner. Packed my bag and went to sleep.

And cause i slept hungry last night, i woke up starving this morning. Heh. Washed up and stuff. Had breakfast yeahh. A bun and a cup of milk. xD School after wards. Luckily i cut my nails before assembly. They checked. Lol. I'm really too lazy to talk about lessons today. But met a few new teachers. Pretty funny and nice. I like. So far. K i shall not talk so much about that I'm very tired. Training nearly killed me. I'm so unfit now how am i going to play for the upcoming season! If I'm selected. I shall go apply counterpain before i sleep. Oh and my tummy feels bloated for some reason. Damn it.

K i shall just upload a photo of me since i haven't for very long. Hah betcha people missed me. (;


HAHAHA. K bye.

Y Gone.

P.S HAHA I LOOKED LIKE I'VE GOT WRINKLES. Prettaye. (: