Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
A new year means a new start.
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
Yep, in about 1 and a half hours time 2009 will be history. And that marks the end of secondary three life for me. That means that in less than 1 and a half hours time, I'll sort of be officially secondary four. Last year in this school. Wow, time really flies huh. It just seemed like yesterday that i was in my primary school hall receiving my psle results. And now I'm on my last year in my secondary school. That would meant that i need to work alot harder next year, and not slack like i did in my last three years. So my new year resolution for 2010 will be:
1. No more slacking, last year already so must chiong.
2. No more disappointments, no more regrets.
That pretty much is everything since it's kinda vague. Heh. Oh and i want to thank you for spending this year with me, through all the things I've been through. It really have not been easy. I promise that i will work hard next year. I will not disappoint you or anyone again. I seriously hope this will be fulfilled. And not empty promises. Oh gosh, this is hard. But i will try, and hopefully i will succeed. Last but not least, i love you. (:
Yep this is the last post of 2009. A new year means a new start. So,
Goodbye 2009, it's been a great year. 2010 will be a better one. I promise.