Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
Between me and love, you're the common denominator.
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
Aww. Hee. (:
Dad bombed me wake up at 10 ._. Sheesh so early. For those who know me i usually won't even open my eyes before 1130 in the morning. :/ Went back to sleep till about 11 then daddy attacked again. No chioce but to wake up. [Rawr.] Had breakfast, not much. Changed and stuff. Supposed to go IMM. But mommy went for a short nap cause she was having headache. Aw sayang. ^^ So went to comp while waiting for her to wake up. After she did, headed out for IMM. Had some snacks there cause breakfast wasn't much. Went giant for grocery shopping. Hah, spent about 4 hours there. :/ Some uncle thought i worked there. Prolly due to what i wore. Ohwell, i shall think about wearing something like that next time. Went for dinner at boon lay and headed home. Watched idol, then news, then results. No comments. Showered in the middle of the results show. Heh. Couldn't tahan anymore. xD
Going back school tomorrow. Setting up of booths. Meh. I have alot of movies that i want to watch luh. But too bad i'm stuck at home. Sigh. ): Ohwells, i'll find ways!
HAHA I THINK I'M WEIRD. WHO GETS HIGH WHEN THEY ARE ANNOYED? :D