*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Falling in love, or falling apart?
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
Humdeedum. (:
Me is happy today! Hahah, i didn't fell asleep in class today! Well i tried not to. Although i nearly fell asleep. Especially during math, it's like suddenly "bong" the stupid sleepyness hit me. But being a good girl, i resisted the temptation to just lie my head on the table and sleeep. Hoho. (x

English today, spent it finishing my philo FA. Heh. Then philo, the videos are so freaky. Didn't know our brain so 自作聪明 one. Hee. And chem! I listened halfway then got distracted by Poonam, tsktsk. Math afterwards, refer to the first para if you were just reading blindly. Tyvm. :D Physics! Got distracted by Poonam halfway again. Tsk that girl ah. (x Went back home, changed and headed down to watch junior's game. They played pretty alright today, but could have done better. Although we lost but at least you gave it your all rightz? ^^ Mrt home. Thats about it i guess. Muhah. (x

I should start studying sooon. Like really soon. Sigh i screwed up my GA. ): Got chael's notes. I should start off by watching the stupid movie i'm supposed to watch uh. Reminder: Print out the damn notes. I would prolly study out on the NDW, since i can't study at home cause of the computer. Still needa confirm. Grah. I hate talking about this kind of stuff, so skip!

ND celebration on friday, heard that we aren't allowed to wear certain stuff. Rawr. Physics remedial afterwards, prolly bball lunch. :/

Kyaa, i'm feeling down all of a sudden. Guess my hyperness went off already. Sighh. When will i stop feeling this way?

And i realise we don't talk about rubbish anymore, it is always study study and study. How did it turn out this way?

Y Gone.

I know.
I never seem to try hard enough.