|
When i say i don't mind, it's a lie.
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 11:39 PM

When it seems like when everything else in my life is black and white, you' re the only one that is in colours.
-
Ugh, this is so irritating. I've been having this freaking headache since yesterday night and my dad asked me not to go to school today but i still went. Blahh. Why is my life so screwed-up. But anyway school today was fine i guess. Funny much. Had physics remedial after school which i happily sacrificed my lunch for math and i didn't go for recess cause i didn't felt like it. I was literally dying k. It was so horribly painful, worse still it's physics. Makes my head go round and round. Yuck. Bus-ed home, slept all the way. This headache is prolly due to my lack of sleep and tiredness though. Argh whatever. Bought old chang kee, yum. Reached home changed and slept all the way close to 8. Didn't go for dinner. So i actually had only a slice of whatever strawberry coconut cake thingy(?!) and milk in the morning and a spring roll in the late afternoon plus a floss bread for the whole day. Awesome aye. I'm feeling kinda hungry now uh but whatever i think i'll have enough energy to sleep. Yep, we need energy to sleep. Did i get that from physics? Ehh can't remember, well you can't possibly have a good memory when your head is hurting like some @$&% right? So if i don't sleep tonight i'll be a panda tomorrow. Or nice people that sleeps late can sms me? Hahah nahh. My sms burst already. ): Callcallcall! Yeah random shit. Whatever i'm typing in chunks lazy to paragraph so those who actually read till here, either you bear with it or you can just stop reading. I'm feeling dizzy now. I guess imma sleep early today. Before 1230 i hope. Okay thats not very early but whatever. I might to stacy's house for sleepover tomorrow. CmPS. Rawrrr. Headache go away now already! I know you love me much but i don't love you!
Worse still there is still pts to do. 3 more - ss pt speech, which i swear it is going to be the longest 5 minutes of my life , chinese pt and history pt. I better get started soon. Tomorrow i hope. Of course i need to finish up my homework. Okay my headache is getting into me already. I shall go before i start ranting. Y Gone.
|