*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Eclipse.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
Blogger is seriously screwed. Fix it please! Rawr.

Anyway i've decided to do a little post here since i'm kinda bored. Heh. Went for Kobe's thingum. I swear it was super anti-climax k. Disappointing. Ohwells. At least i get to go so i shouldn't complain so much. :/

So yeah so bascially my life has been boring as usual. Heh.

I finished my bio pt! Both the individual part and the group component. Awesomeeexz dude! Heeheehahhhh. I'm kinda high now so just ignore a little bit k. And my tagboard has been dead like since forever so can you pleaseeeee tag! Rawr. It's just so depressing like other people's blog all got new tags everyday and mine is always stuck at the old one even though i posted almost everyday. Which is kinda why i decide i shouldn't waste so many of my time blogging. Rawr.

Yuck. Me can't upload photos! Blogger fix it soooooon. Grahhh. I'm lame k bye, (x

OH AND FREAKING NEIGHBOUR STOP LAUGHING LIKE SOME MAD HORSE. IT'S IRRITATING YOU KNOW! >( I SWEAR ONE DAY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE IMMA THROW ROTTEN EGGS AT YOUR WINDOW HUR! >(

Y Gone.