*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Kiss me. In the rain.
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
Happy Birthday Stacy 老公大人!Y
Officially 15 already! Finally as young as me! Harr! Although only 7 days older. :D

--

Kkz. I have no idea where to begin because i seriously don't remember what happened on what day so i shall just go on a random order. Sorry about that.

So on thursday i went out with meow and tan. Vivo! :D Went to watch drag me to hell. Grah i didn't want to watch kay! But because it is the only movie at 2plus and the rest are like after 4 so i agreed. That show is gross amg. Not really horror, more of gross stuff. Yuck! Overall the movie was alright. Some parts are quite funny though. :D

The rest of the days.. uhh nothing much. Don't remember. ><>

Pokayez. I'm going to game already. Byee people!

Y Gone.