*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





❥Baby, i'll be waiting.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 6:24 PM
I never doubted you;
I just doubted your love for me.

Man, i'm hooked on to lovestory all over again. (x Hahah. But i think i like "you belong with me" more. Harhar. ;D

Woke up at 8 today. Stoned/attempted not to fall asleep till 815. Had to go washup or we'll be late for remedial. :/ Goodness i haven't woke up before 10a.m for 5 days already. >< Heh. So went to school. Remedial. Had lunch with Esther. Head over to j8 after that. Don't ask me why, we all know why don't we? :D HAHA. Went home afterwards.

I went to cut my hair yesterday. Bangs. Yeah bangs. She cut it abit too short so i look like some kuku now. Great. I'll just camp at home till it looks better. Which obviously is not gonna work since i have to go luxna's house tomorrow for cmps. Awesome aye. And she cut the length of my hair too short! Grah, she was supposed to trim it only. But she cut so much. So xintong ya know. ): Ohwells, guess i'll have to wait for it to grow longer. Must have patience! :D

Oh and on the way to j8 i saw this super awesome sports car! I nearly fainted on the spot. Prettypretty. HAHA. Okay thats random. ;D

And ya know what, i watched the trailer of new moon already. Seriously, Jake looks so much hotter than Edward uh! So disappointing! Grah i shall not rant. Heh.

Y Gone.