*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Bangbang.
Saturday, March 7, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
Amg, i can't believe i let my mom psycho me into cutting bangs! And she thinks it is too long. >( Now i have short bangs and i look like some p5 kid. And because i use to have side fringe my hair now likes so curve to the other side. Tsk. But it will grow. I will wait. Then i can have my nice nice fringe back. And NO, i am NEVER gonna cut bangs again.

--

Founders day was alright. Quite creative though. But i think it's too short. Hahah.

--

Tuition today, then went to play bball with ping. Made few new friends. Hahah.

--

Nothing much to update. Pong. I'm running out of things to update lahhhh. >(

--

I shall reply tags then:


Yunting: Hey Hornyyy. :D STOP LAUGHING AT MY HAIR. ><

JINGHAN (:: Hahah okay. You say one horh. Must get nats champs hur! WE WILL OWN! Love you. :D

pin: Lols. Thanks for tagging. And what's with the yawn.


Y Gone.