*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Now who is there to save me?
Sunday, February 15, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
Happy Belated Valentine's Day. (:
Hope you all managed to spent it with the one(s) you love.

Had tuition on saturday, went home. Did homework read books. So basically what my previous post had said was all true. I dated my books and homework. Awesome. At least i managed to finish most of my work. Thats not that bad a valentine's day. (: At least i had books and homework to save me.

Today was as usual, homework, comp, nap. Ugh sec 3 lives are @#$%&! I'm gonna keep complaining. Sorry hur. Homework homework and homework. Ohwells.

I needa go finish up my homeworks.

Y Gone.

Even though i had a feeling it would turn out that way, i didn't really thought it would happen. I'm disappointed. Some girl saved you, who's gonna save me then?