*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





我说到做到。
Thursday, February 19, 2009 @ 9:46 PM

I said for every heart there will be a note didn't I?

--
SA today. No comments.
--
Tomorrow game against GYS. 加油 RGBBALL. :D
--
Shit. It's gonna be like two lines each for everyspace. ._.
--
Oh and i wonder how much brain cells i've lost:

  1. Volleyball decided it should land on my head.

  2. Opponent's ball decided it should land on my head when they are warming up.

  3. Opponent's ball decided it should whack my face when they mispass the ball.

  4. When the stupid ice-box decided it should land on my head.

WHAT IS THIS?!
I'm dumb enough already okayyy! I don't need to become dumber. Tsktsk.
Y Gone.