Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
iloveyouu. <3
Thursday, January 8, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
I'm fine. Seriously.
School's fine today. Nothing much to blog about. But someone wants a special feature so here it goes:
I know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i love you more than you love me. :D
And i hope that you love me more than your cute little blister. At least.