*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





ELLOS.
Saturday, January 3, 2009 @ 5:11 PM
Okay i'm bored so this was what i came up with during training yesterday!

A---
Bello.
Cello.
Dello.
E---
Fello.
Gello.
Hello.
I---
Jello.
Kello.
Lello.
Mello.
Nello.
O---
Pello.
Qello.
Rello.
Sello.
Tello.
U---
Vello.
Wello.
Xello.
Yello.
Zello.

Okay it's lame lah i know.


-----


PONYO! The cute cute movie! Hahahs. It's out already. Should go watch. Either in the cinemas or whichever ways you guys wanna watch. Hahahs. She's so cute! "I'm Ponyo. I love Sosuke. I wanna be human!" Hahahs.

-----

So i went tuition today. Blah 2 hours. Then came home. Nothing as usual. i'm boredboredbored! Someone entertain me pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Gone.