*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Singapore vs Vietnam.
Monday, December 22, 2008 @ 12:44 PM



Grah. Read the title. Singapore lost. Ohwells. I was screaming yesterday. After like ages of not watching soccer. Hahah. :D Ohwells. Nothing's interesting in my life. I have no life uh. :D Christmas is around the corner. Which means schools gonna start soon. Real soon. D; Ohwells. Grah i don't have anything to blog. So i shall only blog when i have things so blog then. xD

Tag replies:

chael: YESYESYES! He smiled nicer this time and i looked nicer too.

Marcus: Sorry uh. ><

nico! : Yesyes i went to watch. Yeah it's awesome. I'm in 304! Not same class as you. Ohwells. Takecare babe.

JINGHAN!: Yesyesyes! And we'll do p.e module together again!

yanping: you're welcome dearie.

bernard: well thats because i go watch their game and then afterwards i go take photos with them. come watch with me next time then i'll get you take photo with them!

ELYSSA!: Hahah i can't help you if you wanna take photos with kevin garnett. I MISS YOU MUCH TOO!

Delvin: Hello. :D

Okay this is cheryl's emoticon which she claims is nicer than mine. And this is mine.

Gone.