Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
Pighead.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 @ 5:55 PM
Seriously, i think i've just transformed into a pig. You all will know why in a matter of minutes.
Woke up in the morning and went training. Ran the usual 6 rounds. This time slowlyy. And qiu ah, cannot take it don't run anymore uh. Hahah. Then training started. And 3 hours later, it ended. My mom said go home after training, so me, being such a guai girl, went home. :D And then bathe, and food. Yummy yums. Which afterwards i went to read twilight. [Not that i haven't finished reading, but i want to reread it. :D] And soon, i'm sleepy.. And bam! I fell asleep. I didn't know my body was so horrible. I woke up at like 512! Which is the time i was born on 6/6. Hahah. Okay digress. I slept at around 1plus. Which means i slept for 5 freaking hours! So horrible right. Ohwells.
Now i'm hungry thanks to the loooooong sleep. Tsk. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight uh! Who wants to chitty-chat with me at night? :D Hahah. Mommy's cooking. Yipeee.