Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
Do i still exist in your life?
Thursday, December 4, 2008 @ 7:11 PM
Okay so i woke up late today and i slept in the afternoon. Again. I have no idea how i'm gonna survive next year. Sleeping too much this year is gonna kill me for next year. Gah.
My life's boring. Nothing much to updatee. Ohwells. Whoever has M'sia trip photos please send me. Thankyou.
And Yunting, [You're featured, so be honoured.] I am not horny uh! You are the horny one kay! Lol. Do you have anymore horny jokes to entertain me? :D Hahah. And do you still prank call people with that stupid bossy voice of yours! HAHAH. Okay see i'm so nice i featured you. :D