|
Saturday, November 8, 2008 @ 9:20 PM
第二次!♥
Okay that was yesterday, but i couldn't use the comp so i shall update today. :D Happy happy. So we went training yesterday. Awesome. It was so hot uh! Cannot stand it. But i need vitamin D. Ohwells. It was not that tiring. Only the sun lah. So hot for what. Tsk. Went KFC afterwards. Ah YUNTING ah. I don't think you mind sitting properly right! Not like i don't sit that way but i only sit like that when i'm at home or when no one is around! So sit properly in public! LOL. After that chiong home and do whatever rubbish you do before you go out. So HSM 3. Awesome. :D Then went macs. And after that went to find genie's album. HAH. cannot find. :D But sadly my sis wanted to go home. So went home. Blah-ed. And slept early. :D
Today woke up early to go get passport. Ended up getting it early than appointed time. Ohwells. Walked around bugis like mad and ended up havign macs for breakfast. Went home and slept. I wasn't supposed to sleep for that long okay! Anna woke me up and hurried me to go for game. Didn't want to go at first. Too 舍不得 my blanket and bed already. Heh. xD Yeah reached there super early. Then chatted blah. Went there. We won. 43-46. Ohwells. Played okay i guess. I think i played badly at some parts. D; ohwells. Then watched the other game. They lost. And GARBAGE, I SWEAR YOU HAVE A SEXY VOICE AND PLEASE DON'T WEAR WHATEVER YOU TOLD ME YOU GONNA WEAR TO PROM OKAY! Me and chen ning will help you out. :D You know what i mean. :D Oh and IVANA has excellent whacking massaging skills! Oh and Auntie Mei Yoke has wonderful massaging skills! LIKE AWESOME. My back isn't that sore anymore. But still i need some massage. Hahahs. :D Went home and blah here i am! :D
cheryl: that is called lazy. xD bernard: LOL YOU BANANA. I don't perspire much derh lorh. Just that you don't know. NOT I SLACK OKAY! Tsk. YUFEI: Hahahs. RARE CHANCE LEH. yunting: hey it's KFC lah. LOL. hunkie!: Hey baby. Lol. i know that. other than you no one reads what. -.- josie: HAHA I DIDN'T HAD PIMPLES. WHOO. Your face lousy lah. :D GRACE!: TOTALLY AWESOME. :D
I swear i'm gonna miss you like mad.
WILL YOU PLEASE COME ONLINE NOW. You poo.
Gone.
|