*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 8:34 PM
Yesterday

Went to school.
Had talks.
RI merging with RJ.
Which means RJ will become something like RIJC.
And if we end up in there, we'll be called the RI GIRLS.
HOW COOL IS THAT.
RI boys to RI girls.
Hmm.
Awesome. (:
And meiyi's desperate friend went:
"Since the RG girls don't wanna come to us, we'll go to them!"
LOL.
Desporette.
Then stayed back to do class banner.
It rocked. :D
We started off with what design we want.
Then elyssa drew on the cloth.
We painted.
I touch-up the paint.
I'm pro kay. xD
And it turned out.
FABULO[US]!
(If you get what i mean. :D)
We had really off singings.
Jump shots.
Kitty shots.
UNGLAM shots.
Poser shots.
Candid shots.
Awesome. :D
It was so nice okay.
Then we had paint over ourselves. [ONLY I'M FREE OF SUCK EVIL DOiNGS.]
HAHA.
Took off our pinafore.
It was super hotxzxz cause we CLEVER people forgot to switch on the air-con.
Anyway it's easier to paint without our pinafores.
And not to dirty our pinafores.
P.E attire shorts, HOT-PINT FBTS, non-school approved shorts and sexy tights are revealed.
HAHA. :D
I'm so proud of us. :D
Went home.
Then bathe and used the comp for a while.
Went to eat at newyorknewyork!
YUMMY. :D
Went home.
Mom refused to let me use comp.
So i only can update today.
TAG OKAY. :D

Today

Went to school earlier.
Went basketball room.
Went foyer.
Dining etiquette!
Hahahs.
It wasn't as bad as i thought i would be.
The speaker is awesome.
Basically when a guy goes on a birthday party at some hotel or whatever.
You'll need a date.
And remember, you'll have to do most of the jobs. :D
Hahahs.
Poor guys. xD
Theres also alot more stuff.
Oh and Clara is like a little kid.
Josephine too.
Can't eat without things flying from thier plate.
So you eat until half you see food flying.
Awesome sight. :D
Then went back to school to help on the class tee design.
Got scolded by Mr Lim.
Ohwells.
But we managed to finish okay.
Went home.
Slept.
On the study table.
I swear i'm got gonna sleep in that position ever again.
My body ached afterwards.
Dinner.
And then when i wanna audi my sis tell me she DELETED audi from her comp.
WTP.
Now i can't play cause my keyboard sucks.
AND I'M DYING OF BOREDOM.
Seriously, i bet no one would even notice i've died when i'm dead uh.
Sigh.
Ohwells.
No photos.
Lazy upload.
And tomorrow we have school till 345!
AMG.
I'm gonna die.
Results are gonna be out tomorrow.
TOMORROW.
D:

Tag replies:

bernard: Hahahs. So guai. :D And i'm not short okay. Just that you're tall. Tsk.

chael: Yes. Awesome. :D

hunkie! : Heh. xD Well you can't check nowadays cause you have exams. Lol. GOODLUCK. :D

tmeiyi: uh duh. my favourite subject. :D

XiaoBao: Nice to meet ya too. :D

cheryl: yeah i'm sure cheryl. YES. He is awesome okay!

Marcus: Thanks for tagging. :D

Passerby: uhh yeah. I have a feeling you're someone from my msn contact list. Are you?


Gone.