*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Friday, October 10, 2008 @ 6:13 PM
It's over.

Yups.
It's over. (:
I shall summarise the papers.
English: It was fine. :D
Chinese: Paper one was fine. Paper two was like amg ._. All i need to do is copy and paste the answer. Whatthepong. And i forgot how to write one of the tianxiehanzi words. Ohwells.
Geography: Uhh. it was actually fine. :D
History: Sorta flunked it. It's my best subject other than geog and chinese. I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATUALLY SORTA FLUNKED HISTORY. D:
Literature: I wrote till my pinky went blackish with all the inks. Heh. xD
Science: It's mostly common sense. But the ball question was ??!
Math: I'm gonna get Mr Lim for lying. Made me so stressed in the end was fine. TSK.
Philosophy: I guess i could pass. With hunkie's philo skills in me. [YOU DID NOT EVEN TEACH ME HOW TO DO UH. -.-]

------------

Yup.
That was it.
So it's overrr. :D
After science today went to watch Eagle Eye. It was nice uh.
It was like the first time i stepped into the cinema since my birthday!
How long was that manxz.
Then went to Peninsular Plaza and Bras Basah Complex[is it? can't remember.] and looked at guitars.
Apparently they don't have pink! D:
I'm so upset.
Whoever know where sells cheap guitars with pink please please inform me through the tagboard.
Cause i really really really want a pink one. D:
Went popular.
Heh.
Anna was nose-bleeding. [AHEM.]
Oh and Meiyi and her pri-school mate.
A boy.
When he was p6.
Went to the girly section.
"AHH OMG WINX CLUB! WINXXXX."
Ahh shitxz.
Gross. -.-
How can a guy be so crazy over WINX CLUB?!
Eww.
I'm glad most of my guyfriends are fine.
Except for IRONMAN. [You know who you are. :D]
He was that clooooooose to being a FEMALE.
It's alright dear.
Heh.
Okay i shall stop suanning. xD
Teehee.

---------

Now that it's over.
Play time!
Oh and Goodluck to those that has their papers starting today.
GOODLUCK HUNKIE. :D
Make sure you study kay.
And ace MATH.
Hah. :D
Okay now back to what i'm supposed to say.
I have loads of shows to watch.
I will not type them out.
Lazy.
Heh. xD
And things to play.

---

Okay i gotta go.
Tag replies will be done in the next post.
I'm tired.
Byee.

Gone.

And i bet that no one would even notice that i'm dead if i die.