Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @ 10:14 PM
Another one.
Turn on Windows Media Player/Winamp/whatever you use as an MP3 player (to put it simply, an mp3 player) and put it in shuffle mode. For every question, press "next song". Enter title to answer the question.
1. How does the world see me? Is it you. [Poor me.]
2. Will I have a happy life? I'll remember you. [is there even a link?]
3. What do my friends really think of me? Don't love you no more. [Oh. so thats the truth.]
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Thunder. [Do they?]
5. How can you be happy? When she loved me. [Ahem. i think it sounds better if it's a he. i'm a nonono lesbo.]
6. What should I do with my life? Teardrops on my guitar. [okay so that means i play the guitar. and i have a sad life. sigh.]
7. Why must life be so full of pain? Push it to the limit. [Maybe i should push myself to the limit that i get exhausted that i die eh?]
8. Will I ever have children? Fall for you. [uhh i don't know?]
9. Will I die happy? True love's kiss. [Woah i'll only get my true love's kiss when i die? ohwells. at least i die happy.]
10. What is some good advice for me? Always be my baby. [hur?]
11. What is happiness? Lollipop. [HEY. i have a naughty playlist.]
12. What's my favorite fetish? take a bow. [?]
13. How will I be remembered? Pictures of you. [At least they remember my face. And those memories from the pictures.]
14. What is your love life like? Crush. [ooooh. ;D]
15. What's your life motto? I wanted you. [Hmm. wantED. thats a past tense. i'm living in the past again! ._.]
16. What do your parents think of you? Stick with you. [Iloveyoudaddymommy.]
17. What's your favorite hobby? Lie about us. [Is there even a us in the first place?]
18. What does your best friend really think of you? Imagine me without you. [Uh the positive or the negative way?]
19. What's the worst thing about you? Glamorous. [Whats wrong with being glamorous?!]
20. Describe your mind. Damaged. [True.]
21. How will you die? Everytime we touch. [What on earth? ._.]
22. How does your crush feel about you? So close. [Aww. (;]
23. What is your wedding going to be like? The best damn thing. [Duh it is gonna be the best damn thing. ;D]
24. What about your honeymoon? Is it you? [WEI. i do not want to end my marriage during my honeymoon.]
25. Describe the last day of your life. Pocket full of sunshine. [Oh it's gonna be great. :D]
26. Why does life suck? Come on get higher. [Eh? ._.]
27. Why does life rule? when the lights go out. [TOTAL CONTRADICTORY TO 26 ._.]
28. What will you be famous for? Disturbia. [Hah. i'll be famous for disturbing people. :D]
29. What's the craziest thing you'll ever do? Almost lover.
30. Will you achieve your goals? Grace. [Hmm i guess so.]
32. And your party life? Home.
33. Overall, will you be happy? Because you love me. [I guess i will. ;D]
34. Or will you just deal with it? 我不想忘记你。[Hmm. Probably yes. xD]