*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Thursday, October 2, 2008 @ 2:11 PM
第一次 <3

sheesh.
I know i'm now supposed to post again lah.
But someone ask me post about yesterday so i shall since i'm so nice. :D
Okay yesterday is a special day.
Remember the date.
011008. (;

1. CHILDREN'S DAY!
2. HARI RAYA!
3. First time. ;D
5. 5 hours of mugging! O;

Yesterday was fun!
Woke up at 845 when i slept at 230.
Then went to study.
Met up with [edited] someone at 10.
Studied all the way till 6 plus?
Hahah.
With abit of chatting of course.
And got chased out of KFC at non-peak hour.
LOL.
I shall not go into details. ;D

Okay off to mug.
Tomorrow start of EOYs lerh.
Goodluck peeps. ;D


Byee.

Angie. (: