*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 9:16 PM
You say exactly how you feel about her.

Okay i'm posting again. (:
WARNING: It will be a loooooooooooooooooooong post. :D

School was fine.
Aesthetics was fun.
My Effel tower is kind of screwed lah.
But i couldn't care.
It looked so much nicer with the glaze on top of it!
Like Effel tower with snow[blue] on it!
How sweeeet. (:
And meiyi's nails/hand are ruined thanks to the oxide thingy.
Hahahs.
Poor thing!
i shall take a photo of it when i'm done okay! (:
Then i'll upload.
Teehee.
After that was math!
AMG.
I didn't know it was math okay! D:
I brought history stuff.
But Mr Lim didn't need the previous worksheets.
Lucky me. :D
I fell asleep for a few seconds and i was constantly stoning away.
Cause the classroom is warm!
So it's comfy and cosy so i felt like sleeping!
Lols. :D
Then had lunch.
And chinese!
老师 damn cute today!
I think Nicole was trying to teach him/ask him to follow her some french thingo.
And it soudned really weird from him!
Like it totally didn't made sense.
Lols.
Then we had PHILO make up lesson.
What the pong.
It didn't even help at all lah.
And she still wanna ask for more make up lessons!
ARGH.
I'm so pissed off with the school's system.
Why is it like that!
Like almost everyday we have make up lessons.
School ends at 3 o'clock while other people's ends at 1 or 2.
And still they need to make up!
WHAT ON EARTH.
You might as well make school end at 5 o'clock.
Like we don't need to study and do homework and stuff.
So again tomorrow have Lit CES after MATH CLINIC(?).
So i'll have to miss some of my super rarely training!
Argh.
But i guess lit and math is fine.
But PHILO?!
Urgh.
Yeah then went home with Yufei(halfway) and (R)laughfanah. :D
Teehee!
Came home slept.
And i finished my homework okay!
So guai. :D
Oh and we have ponners sick people that couldn't come today.
So sad.
LOL.
Yeah and i changed my skin again.
I have loads of them.
There are cute and childish to definitely kill your eyes. :D
Oh LIT QUOTE RECITATION tomorrow!
I'm very scared about it!
I seriously hope i won't screw up this time.
And i don't freak out again.
Which is very bad cause everything will go poof and disappear out of my head.
WISH ME LUCK.

Here's my quote just for fun:

PORTIA
If i live as old as Sibylla, i will die as chaste

as Diana unless i be obtained by the manner of my
father's will. I am glad this parcel of wooers are so
reasonable, for there is not one among them but i dote
on his very absence; and i pary God grant them a fair
departure.

Whoo!
I CAN MEMORISE IT.
HAH.
It's short lah.
But still when i freak out i can't even remember the FIRST WORD.
Can you imagine how bad it was?!
Sigh.
I seriously hope i can do well okay!

Okay tag replies.



lei: Hahahs yeap. Meet up soon kays. <3

ELYSSA: Oh i thank you for teaching me guitar sweetheart. :D Oh and i love you. :D

Cheryl: Oh. I see. / Thanks for teaching me how to change hur./ Yeap. I change skin. Again. :D

YUFEI: uhh nope. i take lessons from ELYSSA. <3

chael: YAY YOU SPAMMED. I LOVE YOU. <3>Celine: [high voice] aww deskmate you tagged! LOVE YOU LOADS. <3

Marcus: Thanks. update your blog lah. It's dying. Or you want me save it again? :D I shall surprise you by posting. HAH. :D

ILIANA: Yay you spammed too! Yes we shall go shopping sometime kay! (: OH COME CLAIM YOUR HUG. It's NOT refundable! :D Hahahs. I LOVE MY AWESOME BOSSOM LOVER, BASSNIO! <3>

Yay i'm done with my tags. :D
Teehee.
Now Cheryl and chael don't have the excuse to say i don't post anymore. :D
SO PLEASE TAG.
Cause i'll love you loads. :D
Talking about them reminds me of tomorrow's training!
AMG.
I MISS TRAININGS SO MUCH. D:
I MISS C'DIV'08 SO MUCH.
TALKING ABOUT THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE CRYING. D:
Sighh.
It's okay.

I shall end here!
Byebye sweethearts!

Angie. (:

And I wonder, could you ever think of me that way.
I got a crush on you.