*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 11:41 PM
This post is for CHERYL <3

Hey love.
I miss you too. ;D
Your blog's tagboard was removed so i couldn't tag.
Yup and thats the reason why this post if for you! <3
I'm sorry to hear about your great-grandmother and your grandfather.
But cheer up kays! :D
加油 for EYAs!
I'll be waiting for your results of G.P.A of 3.9 kay!
HAHA.
Ask qiu hui to study well too.
Oh and in case you read my blog but never tag..
IT'S TIME TO TAG DARLING.
Cause you're featured in supposedly ONLY cheryl's post!
HAHA.
Okay.

Lovesss!
Your lovely senior,
Angie!

--

Okay i'm sorry.
I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO POST.
Oh and chael yes i will have another post just for you.
It'll be in GREEN too! ;D
Hahahs.
Uh oh.
I just featured you in another post!
Damn it.
Oh wells.
谁叫我那么爱你 <3
Hahahs.
Okay now for MEIYI:
OFILY.AAIKYLMT.DND.IKIT!
hahah guess!
Okay byebye loves.
Need to finish up on my History notes.

TAH. :D