Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.
Profile
Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:
Affiliates
Sorry, I don't do links. ):
tagboard & archives
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 9:46 PM
Schools fine today i guess. Had lit in the first block. Uhh court case! ANTONIO IS BASSANIO'S BOSSOM LOVERFRIEND. PORTIA [Chanel] SAID THAT. :D HAHAH. Then had P.E. It was fun lah. Recess. Went to buy snacks and went GB room. I only strum the guitar a few times and Elyssa say we have to go back to class! AHH. Did Mrs Wee released us that late?! Pfft. Then we had chinese. 老师 caught me eating in class. But then he was nice. Well it isn't my fault that Mrs Wee released us late and i end up not having the time to eat and feeling hungry right! Unless you want me to be ano. Well then we had Math! LPL was kinda pissed. But then he became normal, as usual. Geography afterwards. POPULATION : ONE CHILD POLICY IN CHINA. I have alot to talk about that ya know. Because of the one child policy, alot of girls are being abandoned when they're born. Cause they think boys are better. I mean, what's wrong with girls? Girls are human too. Girls are just as important as boys. Girls sometimes are better than boys. Well everything has it's benefits and non-benefits. Boys sometimes are better than girls. But they are EQUAL. And according to the statistics, when WE, as in WE, reach marriage age, about 40k[i think] men in china won't be able to find a wife. SEE THE NEGATIVE IMPACT IT IS HAVING? So i was like telling people, maybe when the time comes it'll be women having a few husbands instead of men having a few wife. It would be the other way round. And those abandoned girls are so poor thing kay! Okay i think enough of that. Heh. Lunch! Ate and practise abit of guitar. :D Then SCIENCE. OMG. I TELL YOU. DWEEBY IS TAKING ME AS FREE LABOUR. He refused to let me go to the toilet unless i help him pin up the stupid paper and i need to give the other paper to 207! ARGH. HE IS SO ANNOYING. TSK.
- And this is random. I WANT A PINK GUITAR BADLY. AMG. SERIOUSLY.
AHH i'm obsessed! Okay i'll try posting the screenshots since blogger lets me upload the guitar! *After 10 minutes of trying. Okay, blogger just refused to let me upload my screenshots. Ohwells.
Tag replies[the first time in a milion years]:
I'll start with meiyi okay!
tmeiyi: yes. his face do look like a guitar pick. Yeah. WE ROCK BALLS. :D
Marcus: You better do! Grr.
Bernard: Teehee. That's not emo lah. Aiyo. And you still owe my my pastamania treat! :D
Glenn: DUH. if not why i'm so desperate for a pink guitar?
Cheryl: Yes i did. I mixed and match the skin's stuff. Heh. Oh okay. Hee. I'm still the childish me lah! Don't worry dearie! :D
Okay i'm done. No cheryl don't say i never reply tags lerh horh! Okay i shall do my science reflections[YUCK].
BYE! :D
Angie. (:
And I'll only fall only if you promise you'll catch me.