*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Tuesday, September 9, 2008 @ 12:17 AM
Okay, this is not gonna be a post about yesterday.
This is gonna be a random post that hunkie ask me to post.
There you go:

Give me an A,
always give me what I want
Give me a N,
better be very nice to me
G, are you gonna treat me good
I, I can put up a fight
Give me an E,
let me hear you scream ME!

Hahah.
Okay done.
Byebye!
IT's from AVRIL's BEST DAMN THING LYRICS.
I just changed it to my name.
With a little of hunkie's help.
Hahah okay i shall sleep!

Angie! (:
You're the best damn thing my eyes have ever seen. (: