*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Tuesday, September 16, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
HORRIBLE.

I'm feeling very very horrible now.
My stomach feels as if it's upside down.
My head is bursting.
Sigh.
I shall sleep early tonight.
oh and 王子 is damn hot!
Hah i know i'm slow lah. xD

Replies of tags:

lei: hey GARBAGE. :D i miss you! (:

cheryl: Hahahs. i don't get your point about the 3 darlings thingy. 00. It isn't supposed to be emo my dear! LOL.

YUFEI: uhh i'm learning? why?

Marcus: Hah. Of course i good uhh. :D

yeoon: hello! be glad i didn't put the background that will kill you all's eyes. I HAVE OKAY. hahahs. Anyway yay you tagged! :D


Done.
Okay.
Byebye.

Angie. <3

Although i'm being surrounded by a million people,
I still feel lonely.
Why?