*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Monday, September 8, 2008 @ 2:21 PM
Guess what lesson is it now?
ICT!
Yeah.
ICT again.
Hahahs.
Boring, as usual.
Downloading icy tower.
I'm gonna own okay!
:D
Shall update about yesterday later in the afternoon or maybe at night.
Yeap.
YAY.
Icy tower is downloaded!
Whoohoo!
TEEHEE.
Hello Josephine.MONKEY. :D
I love you.
Hello Kim.DONKEY. :D
I love you too.

KIM THE DONKEY and the MONKEY:
HI mychiodesk-mate!
my bro is chioer!
incest is morally wrong!
nope getting a new sister in law is cooler. you commit incest all the time anyway!
CLARA: "They just have sex the whole day."
"He cries after every sex."
LOL.
sounds just like monkey!
aww. harder harder!
ouch. it hurts. (you broke my heart)
oh yes, speaking of monkey's basketball talent(the jumping and all)
WONDERFUL! TERRIFIC! CHILD / TEEN PRRODIGY!
O; I never knew!
dont say anything; time for donkeyhorse to eat her apples, drink her carrot juice and make little baby donkeyhorses! :D
you're just finding an excuse to peel/touch/squeeze your bananas!
mine?
there are so many; how would i know?
rightt. go donkeyhorse!
so how many bananas do you have? OO.
juicy bananas!
CLARA ROCKS/BITES EVERYONE'S BANANAS OFF!
;D
thank God i don't have any bananas ._.
OH NO. MONKEY is in danger. O;
MONKEY[aside]: eh no what. should be happy!
who needs bananas? i've lots of extra :D
josephine says: I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. POOR INNOCENT ME ):
MOV: "IF I FIND ANY MEN ON YOUR BED I'LL BREAK HIS TOOL OFF"
"A MAIDEN HATH NO TONGUE BUT THOUGHT"
we know your THOUGHTS monkey, though your TONGUE speaks no words! :D
are we literary or what!(:
MONKEY: *speechless because you all are in denial!

Okay.
I guess monkey and donkey are done with their conversation.
:D

ICT is over!
So i'm gone!
Byebye.

Angie. :D