*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





That is all i want; Emotionless.
Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
Okay.
I'm gonna update.

Sunday:
Went to bugis with Meiyi.
We're guai okay!
We did English PT.
And all the homeworks.
Then we took neoprints.
Shall upload if got time.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
As usual.
Except one day.
I refuse to comment.

Yesterday:
Went tution.
Met Ivana.
Went home.
Copied History Summary Notes.
Went to Uncle's place for dinner.
Went home.
Bathe.
Now continue copying History Summary Notes.
While blogging.

-

Going study with Meiyi today again.
Psst.
It's 12.39 now.
It's gonna be really productive.
I just realised my post has no smiley faces and signs of laughter.
Oh my goodness.
Nevermind.

-

Next week is gonna be a real busy week,
History PPA.(SA)
English Oral.
Math AA due.
English PT due.

At least Chinese PT(Oral) is over.
Ours is really cheesy and pointless.

-

I seriously need someone to cheer me up now.
Like now.
Now.
Now.

-

I'm gonna finish copying my History notes and go sleep.
Bye.

Angie.