*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @ 11:32 AM
HELLO!
It's ICT now.
Dratz.
Today is boring. ):
Very very boring.
Slept through the whole of chinese lesson. xD
Only lit then focusing.
Grahhh.
Having training later.
BASKETBALL! :D
Oh yes talking about that.
We won ZhongHua yesterday.
49-27 i think.
If i'm not wrong.
I sucked yesterday.
As usual.
Oh wait.
I sucked more yesterday.
Missed all layups and shots. ):
Only thing i did okay was the pass to Steph.
Talking about Steph,
Oh. (Pause) BEAUTIFUL. :D
Teeheehee.
Okay this is gonna be random.
I WANT MY 3-POINTER SHOOTING SKILLS BACK.
DDD:
Sighh.
Another random thing.
WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALLLLLLL!
This is what they're playign nowww.
I'm addicted to DAVID COOK'S You'll always be my baby!
Teeheehee.
Grace is too. :D
Heeeeeeheeeeeeeee.
Right.
Thanks to Elizabeth, i'm high!
She's crazy hur!
okay got to gooo!
byee.
DERRICK BARRY IS HOT.
Teehee.
search in in youtube.
okay byeee.