*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Friday, July 25, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
South Zone Champions. (:



Okay, i'm updating.
Say yay! :D
Hahahs.
I'm bored luh.
School's fine.
As usual.

Next week national lerh.
加油 RGBBALL kay. (:
And all the other teams joining.
This is gonna be a short post.
Yup.

I have like so many MATH homework luh.
100 plus questions. WTP.
Hahahs.
But who cares.
I'm bored.

Ohyes.

I LOVE CHERYL PAY! :D

Hahahs.
My closest junior! :D
Yesss.

And Ye Oon!
Look at this:

yeoon - is FRIENDLY. says:
Why do I always get owned in msn convos with you?


Whaahahahhs. =x
i know i rock kay. (:

okay gtg already.
Lazy blog.
I WANNA EAT MY RUM CHOCOLATE. D:

And that's when forever doesn't exist anymore.