*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





Tuesday, July 8, 2008 @ 10:44 PM
Be Yourself Day!


Today was be yourself day. (:
It was fun kay.
But Yong iliana de and nico supposed to wear pyjamas.
They backed out the last minute.
Luckily i didn't wear it directly to school.
I'm smart. :DD
HAHAHA.
But i still brought my nightie to school and wore it over my blac top and jeans!
I forgot who, but someone said i look like some mongolian women. ==
De's dressing was so unexpected luh.
So sexyyae. :D
Hahahs.
Iliana and Yong was as usual. FASHION DISASTER!
But i like Iliana's belt though. (:
And thanks yong for your bangles!
:DD
Lols.
ANd nicodarling.
DO NOT WEAR BOOTS ANYMORE. xD
The zip broke in the morning.
Followed by the bottom of the boots.
LOL.
But still, she's sexayye. :D
Never tell me you wearing a stripped singlet.
I would have worn too if you'd told me. (:
My mum thought your singlet was similar to mine.
HAHA. :D
AND VOTE ELYSSA FOR WADDLE V-CAPT!
SHE ROCKS YOUR YELLOW SOCKS OFF!

:D
Grace look super chio today luh.
psst. AS USUAL.)
hahahs.

-

After school camwhored with Iliana, Anna, Nico and Yong. (:
Super funneh pics i would say. =x
Will upload them later if i could.
Yup. (:
Then went Far East walk walk with yong. (:
Met De in Subway.
Poor girl, eat alone there and doing geog. (tsk. so guai. ><) Went home afterwards. Yup. THANKS DE FOR THAT WEBSITE. IT REALLY REALLY HELPS. :D Yup. I guess that's all. Oh yes. - SL! It was fun luh. Meiyi is super gullible. T hat pervy purple and blue guy. =x HAHAHS. okay i shall end with pictures. (:







BEYOURSELFDAY! :D





I wanna kiss you. Muacks. (:





Twister and dha Bimbo. (:






Bimbs. :D


Sexy sexy yong. :D

Copycat Iliana. (:

Nicodarling! <3>




Anna and dha "girls". O:






Nico's Boots. ><




Dha bangles. (:


The couple! (:




Desperately trying to "hola hoop" the necklace. ==




Reflection. :D


Ooh Lala. *winks.

SL!




Balloons in the makin. (:

At causeway! (:


Apparently the othe rpics don't wanna be uploaded.
ohwells.
I'll try them some other time.
Shall end here.
Byebye! (:

Thats when forever doesn't exist anymore.