*/Enlaced to you
76268_465336453566_769598566_5479497_2812793_n
Disclaimer

Annyeonghasaeyo~
Only happy bunnies allowed.
Carrots, anyone?
Omnomnom.

0001
Profile

Tay Angie.
For me to know, for you to find out. (:

0002
Affiliates

Sorry, I don't do links. ):

0003
tagboard & archives





ICT! :D
Monday, June 23, 2008 @ 2:03 PM
MY WHOLE POST DISSAPEARED.
STUPID BLOGGER.
WELL NEVERMIND.
YOU'ALL ARE JUST NOW FATED WItH MY POSTS. D:
TOO BAD.
hahahs.
okay i lazy type out again.
So now for hijacking post time!

MEIYI:

hello my dear dear wife.
ahahahs.
too bad your post is ALL GONE.
okayy. CRAZY RETARDED SPASTIC grey's fans are sitting beside me making comments on grey's and blahh
lolol.
how boring.
i wonder how people can survive watching too much grey's
NO OFFENCE TO GREY'S FANS.
ahemmm,.
meaning the two ahem people ahem sitting ahem beside ahem me ahem
gosh they are squealing and talking crap.
lols.
sighhhh.
GREY'S OVERLOAD.
all they do everyday is talk about grey's.
lolol
anyways, update your blog more often.
it's kinda unactive at times.
so yeahhhs.
rock on, my dear.
KOR KOR IS HOT.
I WANT TO MARRY KOR KOR NEXT TIME.
I HATE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


JOSEPHINE:

HAHAH YES I AGREE korkor is so absolutely (burning) hotttt :D

yeah. i also hate orange now.
(esp in a i-never-want-to-give-out-another-balloon-way)

ah i dunno what to say. hmm.

meiyi says she wants to marry korkor. aw.
nah i'm alr attached to him. no need to marry! :D:D:D

ME BACK!

eh thats my korkor.
MINE. MINE.
no snatching.
i sleeep with him everyday okay.
same bed. xD
HAHAHS.
My husband is a UNCLE. xD
hahah.
no larh.
i have a soooper dooper wooper kooper loooper hot hubby. :D
which is a BAD thing. :D
cause *ahem wanna snatch. xD
all wanna snatch my stuff.
1st my KORKOR.
Then STOOPID MOLESTER wanna snatch mylove<3 (JOSEPHINE)
i made an effort to make it SMALL kay.

OHYES.
JOSEPH IS A PORNSTAR.
WHOOHOO. :D
Thats why i'm in love with JOSEPH. :D
Joseph makes me HAPPY. O:
hahahs.
okay.
maybe enough of crazy stuff.
CAUSE i have 2 crazy grey people BESIDE ME. O:
yes.
grey people. :D

okay i think i'm done.
FOR NOW.
i have training later yeah.

JIAYOU RGBBALL! :D

hahahahs.
:D

oh yes.

KORKOR IS SO HOTT.
I WANNA MARRY KORKOR WHEN I GROW UP.
HE'LL BUY ME A DIAMOND PLASTIC RING. :D

iloveyou. muacks. (: